Stellan Capital recognises that strong governance is at the foundation of any successful business and is critical to ensuring we protect our clients’ best interests.
Best practice is internal and external oversight
Our advisory council offer strategic support, valued counsel as well as compliance & regulation expertise. Our council members are highly esteemed professionals who bring diverse experience growing successful businesses in Australia.
“The advisory council gets to ask the sorts of questions that I’m sure many of you would like to ask…We’re not necessarily here to be popular. Our job as a collective is to question and challenge ideas, their strategy, the compliance structure, how risks are being identified and managed… and ultimately to think about the people that rely on the business whether that be staff, or most importantly, clients.”
- Chairman at OZ Minerals
- Non-Executive Director at Goodman Group
- Non-Executive Director at Investa Property Group
- Independent Chairman at Scania Australia
- Member of Advisory Council at JP Morgan
- Acting CEO of Sports Australia
- 25 years Experience as Partner at Ernst & Young
- Finance Chair at Richmond Football Club
- Chairman at Hockey Victoria
- Council Member at Hockey Australia
- Finance Member at Australian Sports Commission
- Chair at Aligned Leisure
- Chair at Can:Do Group and Studio Nine Architects
- Deputy Chair of Rural Business Support
- Non-Executive Director of the National Youth Mental Health Network headspace, the Australian Wine Research Institute and Revenir Winemaking Pty Ltd.
- Committee Member of the Winston Churchill Memorial Trust (SA)
Australian Financial Services License No. 416354
Stellan Capital is an authorised representative (no. 1276576) of Ascot Private Pty Ltd ACN 139 835 797 who holds AFSL number 416354.